I am a female in my mid 20s from Canada. I have always struggled with my self image and within the past couple years weight has been a real issue for me. I have about another 40 lbs I would like to lose and I am blogging about my couch to 5k experience and my path to get healthy and happy.
Ways I stay motivated:
1) Logging my workouts on the couch to 5k app.
2) Using social media to my advantage. I use instagram to post pics of healthy choices I am making and I have followed some other fitness people and people who post recipes for healthy meals and snacks.
3) The workout itself has helped me stay away from junk food because I don’t want to waste those hard earned calories I burned on crappy food.
4) Getting fun workout clothes that make me feel good.
5) Making a good music playlist to keep me going while working out.
6) I stuck inspirational messages in front of my treadmill to keep me motivated
7) Blogging! The lovely feedback I get from you lovely people is a bonus!
8) Using the my fitness pal app to log my food, exercise and weight
9) following other bloggers who are going through the same thing and talking to them.